Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 389

Thread: Your stuff?

  1. #91
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I second that motion, MA!

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  2. #92
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    More from my friend Pedro:

    www.thediametrixletter.com/SongConClave1.mp3
    www.thediametrixletter.com/Songoloso.mp3

    Kill me, Pedro!

    [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

  3. #93
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought I'd try this out:

    www.thediametrixletter.com/mydogbootsmellf.mp3

    This is Planet X's "Dogboots", with
    me overlaid. I take few liberties.

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 02, 2003 11:44 AM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>

  4. #94
    Inactive Member blake1's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2001
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, Are you running your Hog in the background?
    That was a surpise to hear you play that. I think to do play that you must be in good health. I would probably have a heart attack. That's too fast man. Good one!

  5. #95
    Inactive Member MethodAir's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2001
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! That's wild, Pete. I think you've been listening to that Slayer mp3 I sent you [img]wink.gif[/img] .

    MethodAir

  6. #96
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Blake,

    I thought it might turn your head some. It's certainly different from that Latin stuff that I did but the truth is I like different things.

    V has captured my imagination and one of things that I liked the most about him is how he uses double-strokes on the kick. He can ghost doubles like no one I have ever seen. I want to pick it up somehow.

    This tune is a vehicle to that. It's a good routine, serving as a workout for an old guy like me. I could use the exercise, though my heart rate was up. Five times, consecutively, through this and my legs feel like they've run 5 miles!

    The truth is that it is one Virgil's least challenging tunes and that's because the pattern just continues to repeat underneath the layering up top.

    Again, a great routine, though. It makes it fun to practice the pattern. It's done on my regular, digital kit, with the added kick-tower (two separate Eliminators), all played on the lower third of the footboard.

    MA,

    LOL! That guy is a single-stroke monster! I have to remember how old I am!

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 02, 2003 12:07 PM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>

  7. #97
    Inactive Member shedder's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there is no such thing as mac or pc versions of a video format. macs can play anything pcs can.

  8. #98
    Inactive Member blake1's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2001
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just changed my extensions on my mac and now It works fine. I had my extra mac set up previously for pro tools, so those particular extensions wouldn't let me play quicktime very well.
    Damn, computers. Where did my life go? : ) I'm turning into a geek.
    Also, my internet explorer (on pc of course)has a virus but I can still use the internet through Media Player. yesssss !!!

  9. #99
    Inactive Member FlamTriplet's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2003
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by shedder:
    there is no such thing as mac or pc versions of a video format. macs can play anything pcs can.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Macs(my G5) won't play Windows Media out of the box. But
    I'm sure you can get some program or something.

  10. #100
    Inactive Member shedder's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there's windows media player for mac.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •